A detailed list of all changes can be found in the ServicePack.pdf in your installation as well as in the download area of the service pack.
- VCL FireDac component now supports 64bit C++ Builder applications.
- VCL: Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 11.2 (BDE & FireDAC).
- Added support for Windows 11 22H2.
- Added support for Windows 10 22H2.
- For servers that require OAuth2 authentication for sending a SMTP mail (GMail, Exchange Online), the token for the user (who must have the right to send a mail, and if the sender address of the mail will be different, the scope to send on behalf of a different account) must be passed to LL as “Export.Mail.SMTP.OAUTH2.BearerToken” and pass the corresponding email address in “Export.Mail.SMTP.ServerUser”.
- Web Report Designer: Added AuthType and AuthToken properties to WebReportDesignerMVCOptions to change authentication behavior in the Web Report Designer when using the MVC Helper.
- Web Report Viewer: The setter of WebReportViewerSessionOptions.ReportParameterDateFormatCulture will now thow an ArgumentNullException or CultureNotFoundException if no value was supplied or the set culture is invalid.
- Web Report Viewer: Added AuthType and AuthToken properties to WebReportViewerMVCOptions to change authentication behavior in the Web Report Viewer when using the MVC Helper.
- Improved merging of schema and json data columns for the SchemaAwareJsonDataProvider.
- The preview control’s SearchNext method now returns a boolean to indicate if the search was successful.
- The ObjectDataProvider has a hidden SupportAdoSorting property (defaulting to false). Switch to true in order to support sorting ADO object members by column name (e.g. a DataTable member “Orders” in a “Customer” object).
- The master table in report types that require a master table (label, card) is now automatically set to the first table when a data source is selected and no master table was previously selected.
- Improved message displayed after an unsuccessful login attempt.
- Not provided master table in report types that require a master table (label, card) now display a warning message when exporting or designing.
- JSON Datasource: Improved merging of schema and json data columns for the SchemaAwareJsonDataProvider.
- Some message boxes were shown even if LL_OPTION_PROHIBIT_USERINTERACTION was set. Now MessageBoxes etc are disabled applicationwide in the combit modules if LL_OPTION_PROHIBIT_USERINTERACTION is set to TRUE.
- New option LL_OPTION_COMPAT_ENABLE_EMF_OPTIMIZATION_IN_PDF_OBJECT: when a PDF object is rendered internally, the render source is post-processed if this option is TRUE, resulting in smaller memory footprint.