- Repositories now support a folder hierarchy. This will be automatically supported without any changes to existing repository implementations. If you want to opt-out of this feature, you can apply the NoHierarchyAttribute to your repository class. The RepositoryImportUtil class has a new method CreateFolder and supports to pass on an optional folderId to the import methods.
- The handling of image byte arrays in data sources is vastly improved. List & Label now checks if it is one of the widely supported image types, and doesn’t convert those to Bitmap anymore. This results in a much better performance, smaller preview files and a deeper support for image format features (e.g. transparency for PNGs).
- New data provider for Azure Cosmos DB
- New data provider for MariaDB
- The user defined design scheme can now be modified via DOM
If you want to check all the new features and improvements in List & Label 28, just have a look right here on the combit website.